Photo Credit: Kate Lewis Photography
Anne C. Bialik
Ms. Bialik joined MHG in 2013 to oversee the transition of their accounting system to the Ajera accounting platform. Anne’s diligent oversight lead to a highly successful new billing and collections process. As the new system brought new efficiencies, Anne developed new skill sets, she learned to use AutoCAD to begin a 2 year project, creating a map of all MHG projects in Montgomery County that overlays onto an aerial map of the county. She also uses AutoCAD to create Vicinity Maps and other basic drawings. In an effort that is dear to her heart, Anne is the MHG Recycling Ambassador, attending the Montgomery County Recycling program each spring so she can bring back to MHG new ideas to become better stewards of our property and environment.
- B.S. Oregon State University, Business Administration- Management
- James River Co., Gold Key Award for Customer Service
- Reading – Current event articles, mystery novels for fun
- Sewing – Upcycling previously loved fabrics into other useful items
- Gardening – Especially Raspberries